Harlequin RIP Upgrades
Upgrade to the latest RIP technology with a Navigator Harlequin RIP upgrade. Enhance productivity even more with a Navigator Harlequin RIP Workflow.
Harlequin RIP Upgrade Promotion
Take advantage of the most powerful Harlequin RIP yet when you upgrade your Navigator Harlequin RIP to Navigator 9. As the leading provider of Harlequin RIPs, Xitron (via our dealer and distributor network) is your authorized source for HighWater Torrent, Graphics Integration, and Navigator RIP upgrades.
Prepress Industry Standard
The Xitron Navigator Harlequin RIP kit is used by thousands of printers around the world on a daily basis. As a leader in Harlequin RIP systems, Xitron has placed more than 20,000 RIPs world-wide and provides output capability for hundreds of devices including inkjet printers, laser printers, film imagesetters, computer-to-plate systems (CtP), production printers, and direct image presses.
The Navigator Harlequin RIP provides the tools and options you need for screening, color management, trapping, and transparency rendering. As an integrated part of the Navigator Workflow Server, the Harlequin RIP becomes the backbone of a powerful prepress production workflow system.
If you would like more information about how you can improve your prepress performance complete the form below and a Xitron Sales Manager or authorized Xitron Dealer representative will contact you.
For information on upgrade offers for HighWater Torrent Harlequin RIPs click here:
Navigator Harlequin v9 RIP offers:
Navigator Workflow 5 incorporates new productivity enhancing features including:
- Ripped content proofs to any Windows print driver
- Integrated media savings
- ROOM Proof PDF Export option
- Automated database backup
The Navigator v9 Harlequin RIP provides:
- Support for Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems
- Increased optimization for PDFs with transparencies
- Extended PDF/X support
- Pantone Plus library support
- Enhanced resolution support for HXM hybrid screening option
- 64-bit Windows drivers for Xitron USB interfaces
- Simple out-of-the-box color accuracy for Gracol, SWOP and Fogra printing conditions with Epson and Canon proofers and graphic arts printers
- Interfaces for more than 250 output devices including proofers, CtP systems, inkjet, direct imaging presses and production printers