PDF Workflow Imposition - Dynagram inpO2
Scalable PDF Workflow Imposition Solution for Adobe Acrobat
What is inpO2?
inpO2 is a powerful and scalable PDF imposition software, built right into the familiar environment of Acrobat 8/9. inpO2 provides all the functions and features for contemporary printers deploying end-to-end PDF workflows.
What’s new in version 3.6?
Enhancements to all modules of the inpO2 product line, with a focus on automation and productivity-driven features such as:
- Support for Custom Color Bars : You can now import external PDF images for your color bars in the Wizard and Automation workflows. Inks are automatically detected in the current job document and remapped to the color bar.
- Custom Flatwork Pagination : A new project type is now offered in the inpO2 Wizard workflow for custom non-folded layouts or for ganging jobs with same page size. Ideal for customers with custom step and repeat pagination and job ganging.
- Step and Repeat in Rows or Columns : Designed for customers who need to step and repeat multiple jobs on a single page in rows or columns for automated finishing.
Highlights of inpO2
- Scalable Product Family. Start with a powerful entry level tool that can grow to match your printing and workflow needs based on the same intuitive interface.
- Familiar Environment of Acrobat. Get up and running quickly as inpO2 is built right into Adobe Acrobat 8 or 9 (Standard or Pro), a standard in today’s production.
- Imposition Flexibility. Impose with ease, control and confidence — use the quick and intuitive Wizard for single document jobs, the Assembly Manager for complex multi-document layouts, automated ganging and planning, or command the inpO2 light table for total precision and control!
Choose the inpO2 modules that are right for you.
Wizard: Basic 6-step wizard interface. Sold through OEM only
Layout Editor: Customization and fine-tuning options through inpO2 Light Table
Assembly Planner: Different approaches to build imposition assemblies in inpO2.
Optimization: Automated ganging for flat work
Automation: Hot folders-based imposition for automated workflow
JDF Export: JDF Export for layout and finishing
What is included in each module?
- Quick and simple Wizard to create imposition for folded or flat work of any size!
- Easily upgrade your inpO2 Wizard edition by adding modules and keep the same familiar interface you’ve already learned.
The Layout editor adds the powerful light-table to the Wizard.• Edit your layouts easily this this option
Assembly Manager: Convenient assembly-tree interface to impose projects requiring complex assemblies.
Planning Capabilities: Post-press driven approach to imposition, using press, paper and fi nishing methods data.
Web Press Capabilities: Easy-to-use interface to create complex layouts for single web, half-web multi-web, come andgo or section stacking.
Professional Feature Set: Complete page control, ink management, mark sets, checkpoints.
Imposition Planning Movie
- Drag and drop jobs, enter the desired run length and select your target output.
- Override the automated results by changing variables with a simple click of the mouse.
- Gang as many jobs as needed on just about any format size in the Optimization module.
- Drag and drop PDF files into a predefined hot folder to automatically impose common layouts.
- Set-up any automated workflow independent of page size or page count.
- Integrate inpO2 into an existing workflow using the Hot folders to capture new jobs and direct completed layouts to the next workflow phase.
JDF EXPORT MODULE
- Control over JDF data type and version.
- Export with cutting parameters for downstream finishing.
- Define output settings to integrate with your workflow.