ORDER/DATA ENTRY ASSOCIATE
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ann Arbor, MI
How to Apply:
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position, outline skills, experience that directly relate to this position, and salary requirements. Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Xitron, LLC has an immediate opening for an Order & Data Entry Associate with our Ann Arbor, MI office. This position supports Xitron’s business operations as the first point of contact with customers, and daily order and data entry. In addition, the position is responsible for a variety of clerical and secretarial duties while also serving as the principal receptionist.
- Assist in improving order fulfillment speed and accuracy by processing customer purchase orders and sales quotes with meticulous attention to detail
- Operations and Support data entry with a high level of accuracy and efficiency
- Serve as main receptionist for both the main and support telephone lines
- Provide highly responsible administrative support to Operations and Support departments
- Calendar/scheduling, including exercising judgment on setting priorities for personal time management
- Misc. additional duties as assigned
- General supervision is provided by both the VP of Product Development, and the Operations Manager
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, and 1-2 years progressively responsible administrative office experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Access, Excel, and Word
- Experience with ERP and CRM software a plus
- Must also adhere to a high standard of personal and professional conduct; possess excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Excellent attendance is a must
- Self-starter, motivated to find ways to help
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic office environment with multiple responsibilities and interruptions.